Ground Zero Memorial Park Improvement
The Mosul Dam
The Moglice Dam
Tam pipes for permeation grouting
TAM pipes for grouting
Waterstop for Dams
We are the American branch company of Sireg Geotech.
Sireg manufactures TAM pipes for permeation and rock grouting and products for Ground Improvement.
We are also leader in GFRP reinforcement to be used against corrosion and in Civil Engineering.
Nowadays Sireg is a reference in its sector for designers and developers, both public and private providing practical and sustainable solutions.
Sireg USA inc. is based in Florida.
Sireg Geotech is a worldwide supplier with projects in over than 65 countries only in the last year.
We support our clients with the consultancy they need, offering the ultimate in terms of flexibility, service and innovation.
2019 – Tunnel Construction, Taiwan
2018 – Dam construction, Albania
2018 – Road settlement, Middle East
2017 – Glasspree Rebars Railways – Greece
2017 – GFRP Cages Gran Paris project- France
2017- Glasspree Rebars Pool construction-Austria
2016 – Railway settlement, Spain
2012 – Dam construction, Turkey
2012 – Ground Zero Memorial Park Ground Improvement
2012 – Lake Mead Tunnel Construction Seattle
2011- GFRP Cages Underground Metro Line 5 – Italy
2007/2018 – Waterstop, Drains, USACE, Mosul Dam
Sireg Geotech winner of the First prize in the”Construction & Infrastructures” category, together with Arkema, the University of Miami, and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP). At the JEC Innovation Award 2019 ceremony Sireg Geotech received first prize in the
Send to email@example.com a mail with:
- Quantity required
- Single unit length
- Port Spacing
- Address of delivery
Cheaper and more flexible than carbon fiber, it is stronger than many metals, is non-magnetic, non-conductive, transparent to electromagnetic radiation, can be molded into complex shapes, and is chemically inert under many circumstances. Applications include underground structures, bridge slabs, docks, swimming pools, and all the structures directly in contact with aggressive environments.
Fiberglass is a common type of fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) using glass fiber. The fibers are protected by a thermoset polymer matrix—most often based on thermosetting polymers such as polyester or vinylester, a thermoplastic resins.
Injection treatments through sleeved grouting pipes are required in the following cases:
- Strengthening of foundations, which may be needed due to increased structural load, restoration of ancient buildings or the creation of underground spaces below them.
- Large excavation pits and earthworks, in order to waterproof or consolidate, as an alternative or in addition to diaphragm walls and sheet piles.
- Dam construction, which require waterproofing of foundation soil as well as of the abutments
- Tunnel construction, where injections can be carried out sub horizontally (umbrella method), from road level in case of shallow tunnels, from a side tunnel in case of two parallel tunnels, from pilot tunnel (radial grouting method)
- Ground anchors, where the sleeved grouting pipe allows to carry out first the primary injection followed by a high pressure injection, granting a perfect cementation of the anchors in the bond length.
- Compensation grouting, which is carried out in order to create a strengthened / consolidated area between the foundations of existing building and the soil below, in order to avoid settlements due to excavation of tunnel or huge underground spaces.
A TAM pipe is smooth grouting tube with spaced ports (standard spacing is 330 or 500mm). These perforations are covered by rubber sleeves, also called “manchette”, which act as non-return valves.
With a double packer the injection can be carried out individually and repeatedly.